- You may use the finished items for personal and commercial use.
- You must use your own photos as a representation of your work.
- You may not use the photo(s) shown.
- Do not resell, share or redistribute the pattern.
How to Read this Pattern:
1. When a number is before the command, such as 3hdc, you will work in the SAME stitch.
2. When a number is AFTER the command, such as hdc3, you will work that command in the number of FOLLOWING stitches.
3. The number in parenthesis () at the end of the round is the TOTAL number of stitches for that round.
Yarn: Medium Weight (weight 4)
Used: Vanna’s Choice
2 Medium Buttons
Sewing Thread and Needle
Single Crochet (sc)
Double Crochet (dc)
7 sts and 4 rows in dc = 2” square
1. The cuff is made top down.
2. To decrease or increase sizes naturally, change hook to alter gauge. If you want to make it larger or smaller by using the H-5.0mm increase or decrease by the count of 3 from the start count.
Row 1: Dc in third stitch from hook and in each chain across (39 sts), ch4, sl st to the first chain at the top of the last dc, turn, ch1, sc6 in the ch4 space. This will create the button loop. Do not count the button loop stitches in the stitch count.
Row 2: Working directly into Row 2, dc in the first stitch and across, sl st to the first stitch stitch of Row 2 to join. (39 sts).
Round 3: Ch4 (counts as first dc and ch1), dc in same stitch, skip 2 stitches, * (dc, ch1, dc) in next stitch, skip 2 stitches, repeat from * to end of round. Sl st to the third chain of first ch4 to join.
Rounds 4-6: Ch2, (dc, ch1, dc) in each ch-1 space, sl st to the first dc stitch to join (39 sts).
Round 7: Ch2, 2dc in each ch-1 space, sl st to first dc stitch to join (26 sts).
Rounds 8 -9: Ch2, dc in each stitch, sl st to first dc stitch to join (26 sts). Fasten off. Weave in ends.
Sew buttons onto cuff, slip loop over to complete.